With or without a lover, self-love should always be on the calendar. Especially today: the day of love.
As a [selfless] self-care fanatic and expert, let me hit you with some options:
1. Give yourself a luxurious Balinese flower bath known to clear energy.
Sprinkle in wildflowers, a store-bought bouquet, or rose petals. I like to add epsom salt, sea salt, and/or cold-pressed, organic sesame oil.
2. Do an at-home yoga practice for the heart-chakra.
3. Take yourself on a solo road-trip or a staycation.
Just go. Your time. Your activities. Your place. Enjoy.
4. Do a meditation for self-love.
I got one for you here.
5. Join a sound bowl healing in your area or play some heart-based beats.
Sound bath for the heart-chakra to play in the background always... here.
6. Create a playlist with all your favorite songs.
And dance your buns off (alone, with friends, with whoever).
7. At-home spa night/day (duh).
Read the checklist here.
8. Visit local hot springs or a local spa.
Take yourself out and take the waters, sweet cheeks.
9. Get out in nature.
Take a hike, walk, swim, or a breath in the outdoors.